Remove Drm Protection for Mac
Mac Remove Drm Protection category lists the excellent and simple-to-use Mac DRM remover picked by our editors that let you easily convert DRM iTunes music files like convert m4p to mp3, aac to mp3, m4b to mp3, m4p to aiff, etc on Mac os. Our editors tested various software including freeware and finally featured the several software below. The following Mac remove drm protection software allows you to convert DRM iTunes files to mp3, aac, aiff, wav, etc with ease. The converting process is easy and fast. Come on. Free download the Mac Remove Drm Protection right now!
DRM Dumpster (Freeware)
DRM Dumpster is the legal way to convert DRM tracks from your iTunes music library to standard files. DRM Dumpster uses a CD-RW and iTunes itself to convert all of the DRM music files in your library or in a play list of your choice to files that you can use with any music player. With DRM Dumpster you can create MP3, AAC, Apple Lossles, AIFF, or WAV files from your DRM files. Free Download
DRM Dumpster uses the iTunes importers and selects the importer that you want to use without changing any of the import settings. To see or change, for example, the MP3 Import settings do this before running DRM Dumpster:
- Launch iTunes
- Open the Preferences
- Select Advanced
- Select Importing
- Select Import Using: MP3
- Choose your prefered import settings
DRM Dumpster will use your iTunes import settings, it does not change them.
Since DRM Dumpster supports any iTunes importer you need to make sure the settings for the importer that you want to use are correct before running DRM Dumpster.
Using DRM Dumpster is easy:
- Launch DRM Dumpster
- Select the format that you want to import from the popup list
- Select the play list that you want to import from the popup list
- If you are using a non-English iTunes enter your language equivalent for the word Protected (for example in French use protégé and in German use Geschützt)
- Click the Dump DRM button
- Insert a CD-RW
DRM Dumpster does the rest for you. When the operation is complete you will have a new playlist in iTunes that contains the imported files.
If any problems occur during conversion (CD errors, Disk full, etc.) simply correct the problem (get a new CDRW, free up some disk space, etc.) and start DRM Dumpster again to continue from the last point.
Even if you buy more iTunes DRM protected files simply run DRM Dumpster to convert those tool.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- A scriptable version of iTunes (DRM Dumpstrer was tested using iTunes 7)
- GUI Scripting enabled in the Universal Access System Preference
- A CD-RW disk and CD Burner.
FairGame will convert the songs you bought on the iTunes Store to an unprotected format (using iTunes default encoder) and keep all the original metadata, lyrics and artwork. FairGame doesn't do lossless DRM stripping. It re-encodes protected AAC files purchased in iTMS into unprotected AAC file using Apple's iMovie software. Free Download
It takes 2 min. 42 sec. to convert a 4 min. song to AAC on a MacBook Pro 2.16GHz.
What you MUST DO (only once) to get FairGame to work:
- Enable "Access for assistive devices" in the "Universal Access" system preference
- Select "Place clip in Movie Timeline" in the "Import" preference of iMovie HD
Then you can simply:
- Select some songs in iTunes
- Click on the "Process songs" button
- Then don't touch anything and wait until it's done...(FairGame is scripting iMovie's interface to process the songs, don’t interfere)
Tested with: Mac OS X v10.4.8, iMovie HD v6.0.3, iTunes v7.0.1. FairGame is available for Mac OS X only.
Remove Drm Protection for Windows
- Remove DRM Protection from video files
legally converts DRM copy-protected music, audio books and video clips in formats like WMA, M4P, AAC, M4B, WMV and M4V into unprotected MP3, OGG, WMA, WMV and MPEG4 files by recording them while they are being played.
- Remove DRM Protection from audio files
legally converts DRM copy-protected music and audio books from formats like WMA, M4A, M4P, AA and M4B into unprotected WMA, MP3 and OGG files by recording them while they are being played.
- Convert DRM iTunes music files
is a DRM protected music converter, with it, you can easily convert DRM protected music files and various audio files to unprotected MP3, CD, iPod and other MP3 player file formats.