Soft29.com : Mac software
SWF to FLA Converter for Mac OS
Offers unique algorithms to extract all Flash objects from SWF file and store them in a FLA file, which can be edited in native Flash environment.
SWF to FLA Converter for Mac OS converts Macromedia Flash SWF files back into FLA format in one click. It offers a number of unique algorithms to extract all Flash objects from SWF file and store them in a FLA file, which can be edited in native Flash environment. Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, motions, sounds, ActionScripts, etc. could be placed in separate FLA library groups, which makes using and viewing the resulting FLA file much easier. Additionally, you may customize FLA file workspace by enabling/disabling guides, grids, rulers; specify guides accuracy and so on. Every morph or shape can be placed on different layers to make sure that masks layers are working properly. SWF to FLA Converter is the only Mac OS tool to export the whole SWF movie in FLA format that supports Flash MX and ActionScript 2.0.
Click here to download freeware of the SWF Player
- Added: "Manage Flash Components" dialog to centralize and simplify Flash Components management.
- Greatly improved Flash Components decoding algorithm, you can now convert Flash components from SWF into FLA with better stability.
- Motion tween handling mechanism is changed.
- Improved: stability and speed.
- Images reading engine enhanced.
- The only converter from SWF file to FLA for Mac OS
- Unique SWF conversion algorithms makes this program the most reliable and fastest way to restore Flash objects from SWF
- Mac SWF to FLA Converter offers Expert and Simple program interfaces for your convenience
- Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with the great accuracy
- Provides ability to extract every object into a separate layer
- Group SWF objects (text/motion/sound/ActionScripts, etc.) into a separate library entry for better representation
- Specify folder's name for each FLA library
- Sophisticated morphs conversion algorithms are supported to ensure that all frames are correctly extracted
- Extract Flash objects from protected SWF files
- Customize resulting FLA project to suite your needs (enable/disable grids, guides, advanced snapping options, etc.)
- On-screen detailed conversion parameters description
- Professionally selected default conversion settings helps you achieve the best results
- Heuristic method to fix the bug with MacRoman encoding in Mac OS X 10.3 version guarantees that all text objects are converted properly
- Resolves the bug with text encoding in Macromedia Flash files for Mac OS when correct character map is absent (convert as text or as shape)
- Easy-to-use interface with intellectual, fully customizable controls