How to Put DVD onto PSP, put video onto Sony PSP.
|A professional software download center. Our editors tested various software and finally pick the best software for you!|
How to put DVD onto PSP, put video onto Sony PSP
PSP Movie Creator can convert DVD, DivX/XviD video, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT(VCD), RM, RMVB, Tivo2Go, Dvr-ms, QT, MOV and more to PSP video. With the article of how to put video onto the Sony PSP, you will easily put your favourite videos onto the Sony PSP and enjoy movie on the going.
Free download the latest PSP Movie Creator, and install to your computer.
1. Click "Open ..." button and choose a video file or DVD disc to open.
2. Based on the aspect ration of the video source and DVD movie, PSP Movie Creator will automatically choose the most proper resolution for optimum video playback on PSP display.
Tip: You may manually select which resolution you want: 320x240, 368x208, 400x192. Both 368x208 and 400x192 will be full screen on PSP.
Tip: Click the Thumbnail button (on the right of the "Record it " button) to save the current video frame as a thumbnail shown on PSP(*.THM file) .
This photo helps identify the video content easily in PSP. The THM file is actually in JPG format. You can associate THM files with any image viewer on your PC so that you can double click and view it easily on your computer. THM file is coupled with MP4 (video) file providing video thumbnail feature on your Sony PSP.
3. After seting the desired settings, simple click on the "Record it" button to convert the video/DVD movie.
4. Connect PSP with a USB cable to your computer.
In your PSP, Create a folder called "MP_ROOT" and inside that folder create another folder named "100MNV01".
Note: The PSP video files' name must be "M4Vxxxxx.MP4". "M" and "V" should be capital. There would be five random numbers followed "M4V". The numbers must be same for .MP4 file and the corresponding .THM file. This is quite important, or your file can not be played on your PSP.
5. Choose a location on your PSP where you wish the movie(s) to be placed. You can change a video's title and also see how much free space is available on the PSP. When clicking on "Transfer Selected Files" and you're done.
DVD Video Converter Mac Video Converter Hot Converter Vista iPod Video Converter Video Editing Software