How to copy DVD to PSP, DVD to PSP Converter.
|A professional software download center. Our editors tested various software and finally pick the best software for you!|
How to copy DVD to PSP
How to copy DVD to PSP in order to enjoy DVD movie or only DVD audio in your PSP? Here I show you how to copy DVD to PSP with ImTOO DVD to PSP Converter, a powerful and easy-to-use DVD to PSP converter tool which helps you copy DVD to PSP video MP4 and PSP audio MP3.
Let me explain how to copy DVD to PSP now. Download the DVD to PSP Converter, and install to your computer.
1. Load your DVD into the program as a begin to how to copy DVD to PSP: choose "Add DVD Folder..." in the File menu or directly click the "DVD" button in the main interface, then select your DVD-ROM in the pop-up window and press the "OK" button.
2. All files from DVD disc are loaded:
3. Highlight certain chapters you want to copy or just keep all chapters selected. Then select output format: Select the target output format in "Profile" combo-box on the interface.
Tip: You can only copy DVD audio as MP3 or M4A format playable on PSP. In the article of how to copy DVD to PSP, I select "PSP MPEG-4 Video" as output format.
4. Set output paremeter: After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. By clicking certain setting, you may specify it. Or just keep the default settings.
Tip: It supports clip or segment conversion. You can convert any clip or segment by setting the start point and duration at will. For example, you want to rip a clip from 00:03:20 to 00:08:00 please click "Start time" to set the starting time 00:03:20 and click "Duration" to specify the length 00:04:40.
5. There are other options on the interface you can adjust.
6. Begin to copy DVD to PSP: Finally, press the "Encode" button. Note: The default setting is all item(s) checked. If you only want to rip certain item(s), check it/them, click "Encode", and then ImTOO DVD to PSP Converter will convert them one by one. You would see the info "Completed" in the status column after a successful conversion.
7. After the files are successfully ripped, you may click the "Open" button to browse the output files.
>> After the conversion is done, there will be two output files for each single loaded file. One is the .MP4 video file, playable with QuickTime on PC, another is a .THM file. Both of them are necessary for PSP. The two files are in the same main title, for example, if your original file is "test.avi", after the conversion, you will get two files: "test.mp4" and "test.thm".
>> ImTOO DVD to PSP Converter has integrated PSP Video Manager, which will be found in the “Tool” menu. Please get your PSP connected with PC first, and then run PSP Video Manager from the “Tool” menu. The program will detect “C:\Temp” automatically and show the PSP files in this folder on the left; the files on the PSP will be shown on the right, shown as “Removable Disk”. Please highlight the file which you want to put into the PSP and then click “Copy->”. The file will be transferred into PSP. After this step, you will see your file on the right, which means that the file is playable on the PSP now. That's all about how to copy DVD to PSP.
DVD Video Converter Mac Video Converter Hot Converter Vista iPod Video Converter Video Editing Software