Soft29.com : Internet : FTP Software
Schedule your FTP tasks and Synchronize your local disk to FTP servers automatically.
Jilid FTP is a powerful ftp-client program for Windows, it fast and reliable and with lots of useful features. It supports multi-thread file upload or download , so you can upload or download several files at the same time. The job manager integrates with the Windows scheduler engine ,this provide you more freedom and flexibility to upload or download your files. It can also traces changes within a local directory and apply these changes to remote ftp server .The user-friendly interface lets your software distribution, uploading files to a web-server, and providing archives for various purposes more easily.
- Mutilthread upload and download supports ,you can upload or download several files at the same time.
- Resume Uploads/Downloads supports (if the server supports it)
- Multiple Connections.MDI window style lets you can connect to several ftp servers at the same time , and easily switch the working ftp server.
- Resume last download or upload from last break point.
- Trace changes of a directory.
- Job manager allows you make a scheduled upload or download job.
- Easily monitor local files and folders for changes.
- Supports full , incremental , differential download or upload job level.
- Windows system context menus integration.
- Job running methods: Demand and Schedule.
- Microsoft Windows task scheduler integration.
- Drag & Drop.
- Proxy support.
- Upload/Download Queue.
- Auto keep alive system.
- Detail working log records,displays detail information regarding your download/upload.
Frequently Asked Questions
- About the FTP
FTP means File Transfer Protocol . FTP is a basic file-sharing system for uploading and downloading files, as well as managing files and directories. The FTP protocol is commonly used for software distribution, uploading files to a web-server, and providing archives for various purposes.
- Use multiple connections to transfer files
If you want to upload or download several files at the same time to speed up the file transfer , you just select the multi-thread upload or multi-thread download menus , and program opens a new connection for each transfer . How many threads you can uses depends on ftp server setting , some ftp server may allows only one connection , in this case , you can not use multiple connections to transfer files.
- About the passive mode
In connection window of Jildi FTP , "Passive" option determines how a File Transfer Protocol Data connection is made . If this option is selected , Jildi FTP establishes a connection to ftp server for transfers , or the ftp server establishes a connection to your computer for transfers . Passive mode should be enabled when a firewall type is selected or if you can't accept inbound connections.
- About the job level
Jildi FTP supports three types of job level : Full , Differential ,Incremental.
Full -- All files and folders in job's source directory will be uploaded or downloaded .
Differential -- Those new added or modified files will be uploaded and downloaded compared with the last full job.
Incremental -- Those new added or modified files will be uploaded and downloaded compared with the last job ,including last full job , last differential job and even last incremental job.
- What is the difference comparing with other ftp client product?
There are five main differences :
a) . Multiple connections file transfer supports.
b) . Job Manager enables provide you more freedom and flexibility to upload or download your files.
c) . Trace changes within a directory and apply them to ftp server.
d). Windows scheduler engine integration.
e). More user-friendly interface design.