AVS Video Editor
AVS Video Editor helps you create Hollywood-like home videos with little prior computer video experience. Creating great video productions is now a hassle-free task with the best video editinf program even for beginners. Supports virtually all video formats. The free evaluation version of the Video Editor has no time outs or feature limits. The video editing software is fully functional and only shows a text message on the output video so you’ll get a great idea of how to use all of its features.
Aimersoft Total Video Converter for Mac
is powerful Mac video converter software. It is the real all-in-one solution for Mac users who want to put DVD and videos on their mobile players. This powerful Total Video Converter for Mac can both rip DVD and convert video to iPod, iPhone(3G), PSP, PS3, Apple TV and so on and so forth.
- Make Video Exciting
Choose between 300 video effects and transitions. Apply animated text and credits to video. Use picture-in-picture or chroma-key effects.
- Edit Precisely
Easy and clear navigation for use of video effects. Use an advanced timeline or a story-board for accurate editing.
- Edit HD-Videos
Edit videos from HD-cameras quickly and easily. All key formats are supported: HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS.
- Add Audio
Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix or trim audio. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video.
- Trim Video
Split video into scenes and delete unnecessary ones.
- Work Smart with Overlay
Use ready presets of dynamic overlay effect. Various trajectories available. Build custom trajectories for your needs.
- Manage Various Video Formats
Edit videos of practically all formats. Save projects to DVD, AVI (DivX, Xvid), MP4, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime (MOV), VOB, VRO, MPEG, MPG, DAT, Real Video, H.264 (see a full list of Supported Formats here).
- Burn Movie DVDs
Burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer. Burn DivX/Xvid discs.
- Apply DVD menus
Use ready individual menu styles for every occasion and taste.
- Output to Various Sources
Save video project for PC, DVD, DivX/Xvid discs, mobile device, Web.
- Create Slide Shows
Organize still pictures in a digital slide show. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
- Watch Videos on Mobiles
Upload your collections to PSP, iPod, Archos, Creative Zen Vision, mobile phones, portable DVD players.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista* (no Mac OS/Linux support)
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 2500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- CD recorder: for importing from CD and burning VCD/SVCD
- DVD recorder: for importing from DVD and creating Video DVD
- Video capture device: required for capturing
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and registration
- Internet connection to register
Windows Vista Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 3 GHz single core/1.8 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1.5 GB or higher
- Video: Windows Vista compatible video card
- Sound: Windows Vista compatible sound card