MPEG to DVD Converter
The MPEG to DVD Converter provides many brilliant DVD menus for your DVD authoring, and supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW. It is so easy to use and fast that just one click is enough to convert MPEG to DVD and burn MPEG to DVD. It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL format, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, and burn either DVD disc or ISO file to give you top quality on TV screen.
Key Features of the MPEG to DVD Burner
- Convert and burn MPEG (MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, and MP4) to DVD.
- Create great DVD video disc with DVD menu.
- Burn DVD disc, ISO file, or DVD folder.
- Multithreading and batch conversion are supported. The more files you convert, the faster MPEG to DVD Converter works than other DVD creators.
- So easy to use that only ONE click is enough to convert MPEG to DVD and burn MPEG to DVD after you load the video files; all parameters and settings are displayed in the interface that are very easy to handle.
- DVD-5 and DVD-9 supported - MPEG to DVD Converter supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL and DVD-RAM.
- NTSC and PAL are provided.
- High level customization is offered for both beginners with its default settings and the experienced with various settings and properties.
- All encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once downloading the software.
- Video Trim - Any parts of input video file can be selected and trimmed as you wish.
- Menu Edit - Support adding or editing the background picture and music (almost all types of music formats) in the menu template for your DVD at will.
- Video Miniature setting - You can set one frame or several-minute video segment of a title as the title's video miniature in the menu.