AVS DVD Copy is a most convenient and demanded software to make DVD copies, create DVD discs for home DVD Players and perform other burning tasks. Copy genuine movies in the original, Hollywood-like quality, give new life for corrupted DVD discs, write Blu-Ray/DVD/CD data discs, make ISO Image of your movies and burn it later whenever you want, as many times, as you need. The DVD Copy supports wide range of media types (CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE) and CD/DVD drives. With simple and intuitive interface you can perform all tasks quickly and easily.
- Quick DVD Copy
Copy personal home video in the original quality. Make a quick 1:1 copy with only 2 button clicks. Easy as 1 2 3!
- Multiple Copy Modes
Select what to copy: only the video or the entire personal DVD together with menus. No audio and video quality loss!
- Fit to Disc Feature
AVS DVD Copy automatically sets the best video and audio settings and compress DVD to fit the disc if the size is too large!
- Various Source and Target
Copy from DVD disc or DVD folder on computer hard disk and burn DVD disc.
- Wide Range of Supported Media Types
CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD.
- Wide Range of Supported CD/DVD Drives
Use any CD/DVD recording drives. AVS DVD Copy works with most of IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, and Firewire drives.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Disc Drive: CD-RW, DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive, DVD-R/RW/DL, DVD+R/RW/DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE drive
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and registration
- Internet connection to register
- Windows Vista Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 3 GHz single core/1.8 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Video: Windows Vista compatible video card
- Sound: Windows Vista compatible sound card