Soft29.com : Internet : Download Managers
saves you time and effort by downloading entire Internet sites (or the sections you stipulate) to your hard drive.
Web Site eXtractor is a great tool for researchers, journalists, students, equity analysts, business and marketing executives, and for those who want to browse family sites containing digital photo albums. It's also ideal for viewing the large photo galleries associated with online dating.
This new integrated software program contains a built-in browser which allows you to scan all websites both online and offline (on your own hard drive). New version can change html-links to relative names, allowing you to move the information easily to CD-ROM or another hard drive.
Major options include superb filtering ability, which enables you to pick documents by type and names, pre-set downloading depth for websites, etc. This means you can choose to download only the first few pages of any given site, while weeding out or skipping over the stuff you don't need.
The Web site eXtractor incorporates a state-of-the-arts concept of interface and offers you a user-friendly control panel and individual settings. The program's user interface was engineered and designed after an extensive amount of work went into studying the likes and dislikes of various user groups.
The system will be a welcome addition for journalists, scientists, researchers, equity analysts and managers as well as people who surf the Internet in search of fun, for online dating purposes involving large photo galleries, or others who would just like to browse family websites containing digital photo albums.
But now, with Web Site eXtractor, you can download whole websites (or parts of them) in one go to your computer. You can then view the whole site offline at your leisure - and you can whiz through the saved pages at lightning speed.
- Preview website online or offline with the built-in browser.
- Downloaded web links can be renamed to relative local files, allowing you to move the information easily to CD-ROM or another hard drive.
- View the structure of a website. Online and offline site map.
- Organize webpages and use Web site Extractor instead of the standard browser if you want to surf the Internet faster.
- Continue to browse to another site while the links are downloaded in the background.
- Create an exact duplicate of a website on disk including its directory structure.
- Browse pages and websites later when Internet connection is unavailable.
- And much more.