Soft29.com : Internet : Communications
is a VOIP server. It supports SIP softphones and SIP terminals. It is realized based on RFC3261 open standard.
miniSipServer is a software-based VOIP server. It is developed specifically for Micorsoft Windows platform and is based on the SIP standard which is open industry standard. miniSipServer can be Registrar server, Proxy server, STUN server and can authenticate usrs, route call etc. We have to mention that it is a green software and very easy to use. No need java, web or something else, just unzip the package and run it!
Ways to Use
- Run on MS-Windows platform
- Green software, without install, just unzips the package and run it
- Support GUI configuration and very easy to use
- Follow RFC3261 protocol which is a open standard and supported by mainstream carriers
- Support lots of SIP softphones and SIP terminator
- Configure datas dynamically
- Support monitor user’s state, such as register, alerting and talking, etc.
- Support external lines, can access into carrier network
- Support CDR (Call Detail Record)
- Support system black list
- Support STUN; Can be STUN server for NAT deployment