Soft29.com : Internet : Chat Tools
MSN Webcam Recorder
is the easiest and fastest way to record MSN webcam steams to your PC. Just press the record button as the MSN webcam is connected, and the video streams are saved as media files in your preset folder.
oRipa MSN Webcam Recorder is the easiest and fastest way to record MSN webcam streams of your chat partner to the hard disk for replay in future. Just press the record button as the MSN webcam is connected, and the video streams are saved as high quality AVI files in your preset folder. You can watch it in any player (e.g. Real, Windows Media Player, etc.) and at anytime you like.
- Work with MSN Messenger 6.0 and the above versions; work with Windows Live Messenger™
- Record MSN webcam streams along with optional sound recording (e.g. audio from microphone, line-In, CD etc.) ---You can record any webcam streams (e.g. the fun movies broadcasted in webcam by your chat partner as well as the video conversations, etc.)
- Real time compress recorded webcam streams (DivX compatible) --- You can use this function to get a smaller file size of your record videos so you need not to worry the pc disk space is not enough when recording for a long time.
- Save recorded webcam streams into AVI format files --- You can use any player (e.g. Real, Windows Media Player) you have to play back the recorded videos.
- You can browse other web pages or videos during recording of MSN webcam --- That means you can minimize or hide the MSN Messenger window while recording.
- Easy to use! --- You just press the record and stop buttons in the software to complete recordings. No need to learn the recording technique when you get start recording.
- Other cool features you would prefer: adjustable FPS and frame size (for you to adjust your output video quality) and user defined save-to directory.
The MSN Webcam Recorder is easy to use. We have done most of the settings for you. You just need to:
- 1. Run the MSN Webcam Recorder as the MSN webcam is connected.
- 2. Choose the directory you would like to save your video (e.g. save your video to the desktop).
- 3. Press the record button at the bottom right of the software when you would like to start recording MSN webcam.
- 4. Press the stop button at the bottom right of the software to stop recording. You will see your video is saved in your preset directory (e.g. desktop).
- Read a more detail guide on using the MSN Webcam Recorder from the User Guide webpage.
When the MSN Webcam Recorder is running and the webcam is connected, the icon at the bottom right of the pc will blink. As you press the record button in the software, this icon will speed up blinking, which means the software is recording the webcam streams. The icon will slow down when you stop recording, and will disappear when the webcam is disconnected.