Soft29.com : Browsers
Child Safe Web Browser. Restrict web sites access and computer use. Parental controls.
Safe web browsing environment for your children ensuring safe and controlled online activities.
KidSplorer web browser is designed specifically for children to safely browse the internet. KidSplorer is a safer alternative to Internet Explorer web browser.
KidSplorer maintains a database of approved KidSafe sites that your child can access. Your child can only visit sites that are listed in the kid safe database, all other sites are automatically blocked.
In addition, the program offers b parental control features. Parents determine what sites they allow their children to visit. KidSplorer help protect kids and offer parents some control over what sites to allow and what sites to block.
- Prevent your children from visiting inappropriate sites.
- Allow access to all the pages on a web site or just a selected few.
- Regulate the amount of time spent on the computer or on the internet.
- Prevent access to the Start button, Taskbar, Desktop icons and other keys that allows you to switch to other programs.
- Prevent the running of any other programs including all browsers such as Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Netscape, FireFox and Opera web browsers.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
The interface is designed to be friendly and intuitive, to make it very easy for parents and children to use the program.
Prevent program switching so that your child will not be tempted to run other programs that are installed on your computer.
- Easy Navigation
KidSplorer has a typical web browser interface making it easy to learn. Easily navigate to sites by selecting the site from the Kid Safe site list, or by typing the URL (web site address).
- Time Management
Regulate the number of hours spend on the computer or internet by specifying the days and times that the program can be used.
- Full Web access for parents
Parents can disable safety to add, change or remove sites and customize the programs' settings.
- Adding New sites is a breeze
New site information can be pre-filled from the web page being viewed. You can easily specify the level of filtering or blocking for each web site.
- Block pop-up window
Most popup windows and advertisements are blocked.
- Parental Control
The parental mode option allows you to customize settings such as default home page, KidSafe site list, toolbars, toolbar buttons, printing etc.
- Different Levels of Sites Matching
Parents can decide whether their kid can only visit a specific page or all pages on a web site. All other pages, web sites and contents are blocked.
- Customizable list of KidSafe-Sites
Parents determine what site they allow their children to see by adding or removing it from their KidSafe site list. Web sites and pages are filtered/blocked base on the kid safe list.