DRM Music Remover
You have bought DRM protected files but unfortunately your MP3 player does not play them? You have lost your music licences after a system crash and don’t want to fight for their renewal once again? The music portal from which you purchased your music no longer exists and therefore a licence renewal becomes impossible?
Don’t worry. freeTunes enables you to remove copy protected DRM music files into compatible audio formats that can still be played tomorrow – and this in a completely legal way and independent of whether they are music, audio book, podcast or video clip formats. In addition to all common 'free' audio and video standards the program supports all DRM-protected audio and video files, which can be played in your Windows Media Player or iTunes, among them WMA, WMV, M4P, AAC, MP4, M4A, M4B and M4V.
freeTunes can handle the output formats MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV, all of them formats that are considerably more compatible to the current player pool than the DRM protected ones. MP3 for example can be played on every mobile and most of the DVD players in the living room.
With just a few mouse clicks you load (nearly) any audio file and start the conversion – directly for unprotected tracks, indirectly via recording for DRM files. In both cases you get easily and quickly new files in the formats you require (and without DRM-ties).* Information about track and interpreter that may be embedded in the original are smoothly taken over.
An integrated media player enables you to hear in advance your audio files in formats WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, M4P, M4B, M4R, RAM and OGG or to check them afterwards.
Aimersoft Media Converter
is powerful DRM remover, video converter, audio converter, HD video converter all-in-one software to convert DRM protected media, like DRM protected music and movies, also works for unprotected media. Support like M4V, WMV, M4P, WMA, M4B, M2TS, TP, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MKV, MP3, etc. media formats. Support mobile players like iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, Sandisk, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, PMP, Mobile Phone, etc.
- Remove DRM protected from iTunes files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV.
- Copy DRM protected WMA files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV, purchased for instance at MSN Music.
- Conversion of all common audio files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA or WAV.
- Supports also the creation of M4R ringtones for the iPhone.
- Support of all important video standards and conversion of sound tracks to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV.
- Creation of compatible songs for MP3-players, mobile phones, smart phones, multimedia players, streaming-clients, media servers, etc.
- Windows XP/Vista
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium Processor
- An MP3 Codec must be present on the system; MP3 Codecs from Windows Media Player 10 & 11 as well as lame_enc.dll are supported